1. Protected bio-zones (ENTRANCE AND PLAYING FORBIDDEN!!!). The protected bio-zones are considered as water or longitudinal water barriers. They are marked as water barriers (red or yellow pins with black stripes). If the ball gets in the protected bio-zone, which has been declared as lateral or longitudinal water barrier, or if can be assumed that it was lost in such protected bio-zone, the player must proceed according to Rule 26-1 under penalty of one stroke. Breach of rule: two penalty strokes or loss of hole.
2. Rule 25 – Abnormal ground conditions – there are drainage drills, drainage canals and drills (Rule 25-1). Ground in repair is marked with a white line and blue pins everywhere at the course (e.g. newly planted trees, newly fixed or seeded areas, etc.).
3. Immovable obstructions (Rule 24-2). Immovable obstructions are all hardened roads, benches, all parts of the watering system (sprinklers, box covers, shafts, etc.), inlets.
4. Rocks on the course (holes No. 3, 5, 7, 12, 14, 15, 17) are integral parts of the course
5. Movable obstructions (Rule 24-1). Movable obstructions are represented by stones in the bunkers and distance pins.
6. Boundaries of the course (Rule 27). The boundaries of the course are marked by white pins and lines – hole No. 1, 2, 3, 13, 15 and 18.